Monday, 3 September 2018

Where divorce case is filed?

A divorce case is filed where the wife resides. For example if a wife resides in Lahore, case will be filed there. If she resides in Islamabad, case will be filed in Islamabad. If the whereabouts of wife are not known then case can be filed where the Nikah got registered.

If a wife does not appear in the reconciliation proceeding in a divorce case, it can be proceeded ex-parte. In such a case there will be newspaper proclamation at the end of proceeding followed by issuance of divorce certificate.

For more, you can consult or call +923123450006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact International Lawyer

If you have any queries related with this post you can contact at

Salman Yousaf Khan
International Lawyer