Monday, 3 September 2018

Taking Direction from High Court

When a person feels aggrieved because of any procedural delay or irregularity, direction from High Court can be taken against that through a Constitutional Petition. A constitutional petition is filed under article 199 of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973.

When a person is aggrieved having no forum he/she can approach the High Court under the provisions of article 199. A constitutional petition is often called as Writ Petition because there are five kinds of Writs in the content of the Article.

When a direction is given by the High Court under the constitutional petition to any institution or court, it is generally followed.

For more, you can consult or call +923123450006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact International Lawyer

If you have any queries related with this post you can contact at

Salman Yousaf Khan
International Lawyer