Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Inheritance of person living abroad

A woman who has left estate entitled to inheritance. PLD 1997 SC (AJK) 1. 

For more, you can consult omara.khan789@gmail.com or call +923123450006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact International Lawyer

If you have any queries related with this post you can contact at internationallawyerinfo@gmail.com

Salman Yousaf Khan
International Lawyer