Monday, 17 September 2018

Alternate Remedy

Dispute relating to inheritance could be taken to Civil Court without having recourse to any other proceedings. 2002 YLR 608

For more, you can consult or call +923123450006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact International Lawyer

If you have any queries related with this post you can contact at

Salman Yousaf Khan
International Lawyer