Saturday, 17 January 2015

Jurisdiction in case of child custody matters

Child custody matters are filed in the guardian courts.. However if a person files a family suit in the family court, he/she has remedy to file visitation petition in the family court during the pendency of family suit.

When it comes to the question of place of suing in case of guardian cases then they are filed where the child resides. They have nothing to do with the place of residence of parents.

When it comes to the law of guardianship, custody matters and all petitions related to guardianship are filed under the Guardians and Wards Act, 1890..

If you wish to consult any matter related with custody matters you can write

Salman Yousaf Khan (Golra)
International Custody Lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact International Lawyer

If you have any queries related with this post you can contact at

Salman Yousaf Khan
International Lawyer