One of the most commonly taken visa for UK is the General Visit Visa... There are certain eligible people who can take this visa.. For that there are following requirements...
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age..
- He must have a bank statement that shows he can bear expenses of travelling and leisure on his own..
- Such person should be the one visiting UK for leisure purposes only.
- If he is an organ donor he can visit UK for donation of organ to his blood relatives or a friend with close relationship.
- In case of organ donor's visit a letter is required from the Medical Practitioner examining the person requiring the organ.
- That letter must be issued in a date 3 months before the visit.
- Further such donor has to go through a medical test for getting visa..
There are lots of other things that matter in the visa application for a general visitor especially if he is a visitor from a country not liked by UK authorities..
For details regarding any kind of visa feel free to contact at email@example.com ... We offer free consultation to our customers...